In this tutorial, we are going to learn about Best Tutorial Electronics & Electrical Engineer Interview Questions & Answers.
1) What the number of parasitic elements in yagi antenna?
The number of 2 parasitic elements.
2) What is the dominant mode in a rectangular waveguide is
Dominant mode in a rectangular waveguide is TE11
3) What is the value of ripple Factor for full-wave rectifier?
The value of ripple Factor full-wave rectifier is 0.482
4) Which of the following is not a type of capacitor?
The wire wound is not a type of capacitor
5) What is MASER?
It is an amplifier
6) Which device is used to measure Frequency?
The Frequency is measured by Wien Bridge.
7) What is the condition for minimum attenuation in a transmission line?
The attenuation for transmission line is LG=CR.
8) Which is the principle on Q-meter works?
The Q-meter works series resonance.
9 What is the full-wave rectifier of the rectification efficiency?
The efficiency is rectifier of a full-wave81.2%.
10) If the length of the antenna is increased, and then what will be directive gain?
The antenna is directive gain increases.
11) Which device is used to measure the inductance?
The Inductance is measured Anderson Bridge.
12) What is the sensitivity factor of strain gauge?
The strain gauge is normally of the order of 1’5 to 2.0
13) What is the transformer Utilization Factor for Bridge rectifier?
The Utilization Factor for Bridge rectifier is 0.812
14) What is the colour code of a 1M ohm resistor?
The colour code of a 1M ohm resistor is brown, black green.
15) What is a differential transformer?
It a differential transformer Variable inductance pick-up.
16) Which types of self-generating type transducers?
The Self-generating type transducers are active
17) What is Attenuation in Neper is equal?
The Nerpe is equal to 0.1151Xattenuation in dB D. 86.86dB.
18) When a Wheatstone bridge is balanced, the galvanometer reads?
The galvanometer reads zero current.
19) What is the modulation index of narrow –band FM signal?
Index of narrow-band FM signal is zero current
20) What is LED?
It is Led p-n diode
21) What is Peak Factor of a Half-wave rectifier?
The half-wave rectifier is 2.
22) What are the three primary colours?
It is three primary colours red, blue and yellow
23) What is the use of bridge T-network?
The Bridge T-network can be used attenuator
24) What is the value of ripple Factor for Half-wave rectifier?
The ripple Factor Half-wave rectifier is 1.21
25) What is the colour code of a 100 ohm resistor?
The colour code 100 ohm resistor is brown, black, black, black, brown
26) When Ttwo resistors R1 and R2 give combined resistance of 4.5E when in series and 1E when in parallel, then resistance?
The1E when is in parallel, the resistance 1.SE and 3E
27) How to work an inverse transducer converts?
The transducer converts electrical energy to any other form of energy
28) Transformer Utilization Factor for a full-wave rectifier is-
The factor for a full- wave rectifier is 0.693.
29) What is form Factor of a Half-wave rectifier?
The 1.57 of a Half-wave rectifier is
30) Which device is used to measure capacitance?
The Capacitance is measured one of the following Shering Bridge.
31) If a resistance strain gauge factor 2 is used as a transducer element. Neglecting piezoresistive effects, what is the value of poission’s ratio?
The Neglecting piezoresistive effects, 0.5 are the value.
32) What is rectification efficiency of a Bridge rectifier?
The bridge rectifier is 81.2%.
33) What is the wavelength of HF?
It is the wavelength of HF 100m-10m.
34) How to measure magnetic flux?
The hall-effect pick-up can be measured by
35) What is ripple factor of an ideal rectifier?
The 0 ideal rectifiers.
36) What is use of screw tuning into the waveguide?
The waveguide may be capacitive or inductive depending upon the position inside the waveguide.
37) If reflection coefficient for voltage be 0.6 the voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)?
The voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR) is 4.
38) What is the vertical sync frequency?
It is sync frequency 50Hz
39) What is the wavelength of VHF?
It is the 10m-1m wavelength of VHF
40) If a superhetrodyne receiver is 450 KHz. If it is tuned to1200KHz, the image frequency will be?
The 2100 KHz image frequency will be
41) If the maximum and minimum voltages on a transmission line are 4Vand 2V
Respectively, for a typical load, VSWR?
It is respectively, for a typical load, VSWR 2.0
42) Which of the following type of lamp gives more illumination from low wattage?
The type of lamp gives more illumination from low wattage LED lamp.
43) If the colour code of a resistor is brown,black, brown, the value of resistor will be.
The resistor is brown, black, brown, the value of resistor will be1K
44) What is the function of conducting walls in a waveguide?
The function of conducting walls in a waveguide is to confine energy within the waveguide.
45) What is the colour code of a 3M3 ohm resistor?
The orange, orange, black,yellow brown of a 3M3 ohm resistor is
46) When there is no reflection in transmission line, VSWR will be?
The VSWR will be S=1
47) What is the colour code of a 0.5 ohm resistor?
The colour code of a 0.5 ohm resistor is green, black, and silver
48) Which types of solar cell transducer?
It is a photovoltaic transducer
49) What is the Nyquist rate of signal?
The Nyquist rate of signal is 2fmax samples/sec
50) What is the frequency range of UHF signals?
The frequency range of UHF signals 300MHz to 3GHz
51) Why loading is used in cables?
The loading is used cables in order to reduce distortion and attenuation
52) What is principle of klystron operation?
A operates on the principle of velocity modulation.
53) If the reflection coefficient is 1/5, what is the corresponding VSWR?
It is the corresponding VSWR 3/2.