In this tutorial, we are going to learn about Top 50 MCQ for Electrical Engineer
What is the ratio of voltage and electric in a closed circuit?
The electric in a closed circuit increases
- What is the curve representing ohm’s law?
The representing ohm’s law is linear
- What is the resistance of wire varies inversely as
The varies inversely as area of cross section
- What KCL is applicable?
The applicable only to junctions in a network.
- If cells are connected in series in order to increase?
The series in order to increase the voltage rating
- If Cells are connected in parallel in order to increase?
It is parallel in order to increase current capacity
- When two cells are connected in parallel?
It should ensure that have equal EMF.
- What is the capacity of a battery is expressed in?
The battery is expressed in amperes-hour
- Which one is classified as integrating instrument?
The integrating instrument ampere-hour meter & energy meter
What is electric pressure is also called?
It is also called voltage
What is conductance is reciprocal of?
It is reciprocal of resistance
What is the resistance of a conductor varies inversely as?
The conductor varies inversely as area of cross-section
When rise in temperature the resistance of semi-conductors?
The resistance of semi-conductors decreasese
What is called of instrument which detects electric current?
The electric current is known as Galvanometer
What is current velocity through a copper conductor?
The copper conductor is of the order of a few micros second
Which of the following material has nearly zero temperature co-efficient of resistance?
The nearly zero temperature co-efficient of resistance managing.
Two resistors are said to be connected in series when ?
The connected in series when same current passes in turn through both
What is function of Insulating material?
The function of preventing a short circuit between conducting wire
What is the rating of a fuse wire is always expressed in?
The wire is expressed in amperes
- If a parallel circuit is opened in the main line, then current?
The current is zero in all ranches
- If electric current passing through the circuit produces?
The circuit produces thermal effect
- How bulbs connected in street lighting?
The lighting are all connected in Parallel
- Which method can be used for absolute measurement of resistances?
The used for used for absolute measurement of resistances Wheatstone bridge method
- What is the Ohm’s law not applicable to?
The applicable to semi-conductors
- What is the open resistor, when checked with an ohm-meter reads?
The ohm-meter reads infinite
- What are all good conductors have high?
They have high conductance
- Why voltage dependent resistors are are usually made from?
The resistors are usually made from nichrome
- What is a thermostat has?
The zero temperature coefficients
- How are Nichrome wire an alloy of ?
It is an alloy of nickel and chromium
- What is the one Newton meter same as?
It is same as one joule
- Why are lines of force due to charged particles are?
The charged particles are always curved
- What are a field line and an equipotential surface are?
The equipotential surface is always at 900
- Which a dielectric material must be?
The material must be insulator
- What is the electrolytic capacitor can be used for?
The capacitor can be used for D.C. only
- Which is the power dissipated in a pure capacitor?
The pure capacitor is zero
What is the unit of capacitance?
The capacitance is farad
- What is the Electric field intensity a quantity?
It is quantity vector
- What is the capacitor preferred for high circuit?
The high circuit is mica capacitor
- Which capacitor will be physically smaller for the same ratings?
The physically smaller for the same ratings Ceramic capacitor
- Why capacitors are mainly used radio frequency tuning?
The used frequency tuning Air
- What is Capacitors can be used only for D.C.?
The used only for D.C. Electrolytic
- Why Capacitors are used in transistor circuits?
The transistor circuits Ceramic
- How total deficiency or excess of electrons in a body is is known as?
The electrons in a body is known as charge
- What is the unit tube of flux known as tube?
The flux is known as tube Faraday
- Which electric displacement is a quantity?
It is a quantity vector
- What is the paper condenser?
The condenser is usually of fixed value
- Why an electrolytic capacitor is is generally made to provide?
It is generally made to provide large value capacitance
- What is the condenser suitable for D.C. only?
The D.C. only is poled aluminum electrolytic condenser
- What is the in a capacitor, the electric charge stored in?
The electric charge is stored in dielectric
- What are the permanent magnets are normally made of?
The normally made of alnico alloys
- What is the unit of Electricity?
The unit of electricity is power(W)