In this tutorial we are going to about what is Raspberry Pi & Its Uses?
Raspberry Pi – The Raspberry Pi is a small card sized computer that plugs into TV and a keyboard. The Raspberry Pi is very small computer that is used in different types of electronics projects, and for many of the things that your desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word processing, browsing the internet, and playing games. It also plays high definition video. It is used to all over the world to learn programming and digital marketing.
Latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B –
It was created in June 2019 which has range of 1.5 GHz and 64-bit quad core ARM Cortex-72 processor, on-board 802.It has features of 11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, Full gigabit ethernet and two USB 2.0 Ports, with two USB 3.0 ports and dual-monitor support via a pair of micro HDMI D type cable which are use ports for up to 4K resolution. This model has also option of powered via USB -C type port and enabling additional power to be provided to downstream peripherals, If used with an appropriate PSU.
Raspberry Pi configuration
It is combination of raspi-config is a configuration tool in Raspbian. The Raspberry Pi enables to configure various settings of your Raspbian installation, like that keyboard layout, the time zone, the password for the pi user, the SSH access, etc. You can use the arrow keys to move around the menus
Raspberry Pi Based Project List:
- Clock and Whether Display – This clock show the time and all whether information day by day.
- Plotter – Thought this we can create same copy of any object thought CNC
- Pocket PC – This project is very small computer which can put in pocket
- Drone – This is used for defense and other security help. In this project The Raspberry Pi send video directly to you tube via 4G/LTE connection from the camera.
- Smart Security Camera – If we use this on gate first it will detect the face after that open the gate.
- Lots of project based on The Raspberry Pi.
Why Raspberry Pi 4 to Good Use
- It is combination of low cost of entry and relative ease of use the Raspberry Pi 4.
- It is wider use with modest hardware specifications that has changed with the release of the Raspberry Pi 4.
- New types of Raspberry Pi 4 can do with device desktop computer , technically run the Raspberry Pi 4 as a desktop computer.
- It has pair of micro HDMI ports capable of running up to two 4K displays max out on the RAM to four gigabytes run a pair of monitor and hook up external derive or two
What can you do with a Raspberry Pi?
Now days many people buy a Raspberry Pi to learn to code, and some person have knowledge of code then they use the Pi to learn to code electronics for physical projects. The Raspberry Pi it is only simple opportunities for you to create your own home automation projects.